Trend Alert - Heart printed blouse !


I have been eyeing this lovely burgundy heart printed blouse from the Burberry Fall-Winte 2013 runway for quite some time now, but my student buget dose not allow it! So I did some research online and I found a cheaper and yet similar blouse on Persunmall ! This week I got it in a package. Yeeeeaay! 

I must say the quality is quite nice for it's price, the material is flowy and yet comfy! You can wear it with almost everything: black pencil skirt, shorts, boyfriend jeans.You can dress it down for the everyday use but also dress it up for a meeting, exam or even cocktail party.
The original Burberry shirt is 595€, while the one from Persunmall is under 30€, so it's quite a bargain ! Check out  their site for more goodies!

I love the  way Chiara Ferragni styled it, fairly similar to the runway look, but added a heart printed clutch and a sleek ponytail.

You May Also Like

26 comments

  1. The blose is very nice . :)
    Don't forget to join my sunglasses giveaway.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/10/mignon-mignon-sunglasses-giveaway.html?m=0

    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. E deosebita! Am o camasa alba cu inimi mici bleumarin/negre :)
    xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I love your blog. This trend is so lovely :*
    www.emotionally.eu

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Thanks a lot for your visit! A wonderful post and great trend! Kiss,Paolo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Beautiful!! I love that outfit!! The blouse is so beautiful!

    Xoxo!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. How exciting that you were able to find a runway piece that you really loved and add it to your wardrobe. This blouse is so pretty, I love the colour :)
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. I wanted this blouse ever since Victoria Beckham wore it! :((
    Love it. :D

    Ru|Glitter & Blush

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I didn't even notice all the hearts on the catwalk, I must've been looking with my eyes shut, haha. Lovely post :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. this blouse is very pretty!

    follow me?------------> http://redlips-evelinafashion.blogspot.com/
    kiss;*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. great outfit! that shirt is too cute! :)

    hugs

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. You look really nice! I love the twist you gave to the shirt! It's really easy to wear in so many outfits! You did a great job with this post!
    Kisses!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. nice jocket
    http://www.unnatisilks.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere